Wiggle speed 5% also.

5% wiggle speed needs to be added to the base wiggle speed along with if the wiggle bar IS LITERALLY FULL I SHOULD BREAK OUT before I am thrown on the hook the bar has been full 5 times in matchs and it didn't let me out and caused my death. Either one of these would help me out and just be a quality of life check.

Comments

  • The reason why you get put on hook before you break out is because at the time when you are being hooked its not full on server side. Even if it updated and you had full bar during hooking its too late, hook animation takes priority.

    I would prefer if they fixed hook blocking because 9/10 times when i am ifront of the hook killer simply hooks the survivor and i am being teleported to the side of it.

  • @Jejune said:

    The reason why you get put on hook before you break out is because at the time when you are being hooked its not full on server side. Even if it updated and you had full bar during hooking its too late, hook animation takes priority.

    I would prefer if they fixed hook blocking because 9/10 times when i am ifront of the hook killer simply hooks the survivor and i am being teleported to the side of it.

    With the body blocking I find it works but I as a killer started to run starstuck but sometimes it does shift me but that's possible due to my finger is still on the stick and I noticed after every match back in the menu the game it self has heavy stick drift that isn't caused by my controller and moving my joystick stops it entirely it could be the process.

  • That's called hook vacuum (the killer just sliding in front of the hook during animation) and needs to be fixed.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    That's called hook vacuum (the killer just sliding in front of the hook during animation) and needs to be fixed.

    Yeah that is annoying as heck.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    That's called hook vacuum (the killer just sliding in front of the hook during animation) and needs to be fixed.

    That would require it to be broken 🤔.

    I for one think it's fine especially since survivors become Snorlax when unhooking.