How to have fun when the Survivors are these experienced every Game?
How do I have fun when the gameplay is boring on high rank? In my games when Survivors see the First Sign of the Killer they run straight to Shack or the other side of the Map? I feel like they treat this as a Chasing simulator rather than a horror game!
I have to sweat every god dang game just to get 2 Kills!
These are the Hours of the common Survivors I've faced in my lobbies today:
I forgot to take screenshots, but I've faced someone from A competitive team in Japan which had 14K Hours and someone from Taiwan's competitive team having 10K Hours.
(Old copy of Minty's Hours but she's about 26K Hours now.)
Edit:
My Hours btw.







Comments
Im impressed. I have 7 times less than yours and still face 3K+ in my games. Should I complain too?
Well I try to limit Tunneling/Camping/Slugging or anything that isn't fun to the survivors as I play Survivor too and I know how unfun those strats are.
Welcome to high mmr, where every game is a comp game cause all the survivors can play in a comp way lol
23k hours are like 12 hours per day on DBD since release. I highly doubt that those players actually played that much.
Let alone at some point you will not get better, regardless how many hours you play.
High-quality bait. Hats off to you.
Just got too work to improve. There are some really good players I have came across in SBMM but still have only had 1 gm with less than 2 kills and that was a 9 hook 1k game against four iri 1 survivors last night (first kill being the 9th hook) so i know I could have easily won that match. That ended my 10 gm winning streak with Trickster on console although 9 hooks is a win in MY book. I 4k with pallet freddy last night as well so I feel for you cause that sounds boring but just focus on the ######### you did wrong in those trials.
At high MMR, you don't proxy camp first hook and tunnel = loosing. It's as simple as that.
Game designers' fault, don't be ashamed of it, they push you to play like this, the game being a total mess balance wise.