Aww ######### here we go again.
//
//
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This one is going to be one of the more controversial ones, imo. Good luck.
i know ive already seen some of it im sobbing in anticipation for my poor notifications :(
Thanks for the effort man
Why is it going to be controversial? Sorry, I am not exactly informed on the things going on only checking up on the forums sometimes. x-x
@DelsKibara has seen the whole thing so can comment properly but MMR plus stats plus "maybe" equals pain.
Wishing you luck, hopefully, people don't get too freaky about things not going the way they want.
Ok I’ll try not to ######### this one up I promise!
this one will hopefully fit into a single post