met same hackers

as titled. 🙃🙃🙃 I had no emotions at all, strange feelings

Comments

  • Someone didn’t read the rules. No naming&shaming allowed on these forums. (At least I am pretty sure this is pure irony and it actually is shaming?)

  • I'm fairly certain there's no such thing.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I'm fairly certain there's no such thing.

    Pretty sure OP is referring to a player that used that gamertag

  • @Mooks said:

    Someone didn’t read the rules. No naming&shaming allowed on these forums. (At least I am pretty sure this is pure irony and it actually is shaming?)

    Being amazing is nothing to be ashamed of, Mooks.

  • sorry for the confusion. I meant to point out a steam account hacker using this name. but they can always change.


    He doesnt change his name so far, I thought he might want to help the game by showcasing different hacks as BHVR GAME TESTER.


    Please delete the post if it violates any rules.

  • @LavishGorilla97 said:

    sorry for the confusion. I meant to point out a steam account hacker using this name. but they can always change.

    He doesnt change his name so far, I thought he might want to help the game by showcasing different hacks as BHVR GAME TESTER.

    Please delete the post if it violates any rules.

    You can also just remove the name.


    if you have played against a hacker you should report them in-game (in the scoreboard right next to the name/points) AND make a support ticket (additional player report info) where you should give Steam ID and clip etc.

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.


  • Well it’s not like I would know about that. :(

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547099#Comment_2547099

    You can also just remove the name.

    if you have played against a hacker you should report them in-game (in the scoreboard right next to the name/points) AND make a support ticket (additional player report info) where you should give Steam ID and clip etc.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    idk why people keep suggesting the official report thing when it's been proven it does nothing especially considering most people that play on console aren't gonna know someone's steam I'd and they dont record every single game nobody does

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547127#Comment_2547127

    idk why people keep suggesting the official report thing when it's been proven it does nothing especially considering most people that play on console aren't gonna know someone's steam I'd and they dont record every single game nobody does

    ‚Proven‘?


    it may does nothing against people using new accounts/family accounts but it still does something against others. Also it still might help in finding out how they circumvent EAC (but that’s just me hoping)

    Console/cross platform reporting is another issue, sure. But I think there was official word about how to properly report in that case?

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2547142#Comment_2547142

    ‚Proven‘?

    it may does nothing against people using new accounts/family accounts but it still does something against others. Also it still might help in finding out how they circumvent EAC (but that’s just me hoping)

    Console/cross platform reporting is another issue, sure. But I think there was official word about how to properly report in that case?

    Sometimes if you try to report a hacker in game it just opens up a different report box the hack creates that fills your screen with horrible offensive things. Can't wait to see how it escalates, who knows if the game will be safe to run on a personal computer in a few months?