Which Walking Dead character do you want to see the most?
What is a popular character you would want to see, that you enjoy watching and would love to play as.
What is a popular character you would want to see, that you enjoy watching and would love to play as.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From a TV show? They all bad. None of them
I'm guessing you haven't watched it?
I will be banned if I describe how [Bad word] it is. So don't even start it.
Well, if that's how you feel, fine by me. Later bud.
Lee Everett from the Telltale games
Maggie and Glenn would be great.
Lee or Clementine from the Telltale games.
I think Negan or Daryl would be great additions to the game. Plus we could probably get voice lines for them since the actors are cool. Can you imagine one of Negans lines in DbD? Super cool!
Yes... But it's based on the actual comics. I'd love to see Lee or Clem though. Maybe Kenny, too.
never read the comics or watched the show, just going off of what i know. i would like kenny
Honestly wasn't expecting Negan to be the #1 answer because everyone I talk to hates him. But I love charismatic villains with an awesome personality/anti heroes. So I'd love to see him in the game.
I don't like the show, so instead they should add my Dad to the game as a survivor. They can't have him be killable though because that'd be rude to him.
I am disappointed in the lack of Daryl, but I respect the need for Neegan
Lee
Tho King Ezekiel would be fun to see, too.
Negan, I just can't see him as a survivor. Love the character, but I see him more as a Killer than a survivor.
Technically I have two most wanted from TWD. Daryl Dixon from the show but moreso... Clementine from the Telltale series. So Daryl AND Clem. I want them both.