Q&A stream when?
I donโt usually make these kind of threads. But since questions are closed and it wasnโt part of the Halloween roadmap (I think?) it should be soon, right? Iirc it didnโt take more than a week after Q&A closed until the stream.
Also, will @GoodBoyKaru be a good boy again and make a summary?
edit: Twitter Account revealed the Date:
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1445841317783871489?s=21
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Of course I will I finished the PTB post extra extra early to make sure I had the time to do it
I think it will be on Thursday this week. Dont @ me on it tho
i think it tomorrow
Here is a summary of the stream. "Can't say...."more on that later"...".in the plans"...oh look cosmetics question....FNAF...."maybe later" Friday the 13th..."too soon to tell". More cosmetics questions...something something map rework....more cosmetics...give us more money.
Well there goes my job, sorry Mooks
Guess we can skip this stream and just pin up that comment.
I'm going to guess it will be sometime during the week before mid-chapter release/Halloween. That gives them time to come up with answers and run them through pr department. Also will probably have "sneak peak" of Halloween event.
They have a PR department? I couldn't tell
You're clearly mistaking PR and QA
Maybe. I was just thinking about the times they told us to play a different game if we didn't like it or how they wanted to make sure teabagging was still satisfying, lol
Please remember to keep your comments respectful on this platform - thank you.
We will announce when the QA stream will be un due course, once everything has been set in place.
Also, please remember we take the most upvoted questions from the forum, so we answer the questions that you have all voted to have answered. We do state clearly that we cannot answer about upcoming content, which is the questions that normally gets the most upvotes but we are unable to answer these....as we do state in the the pinned post in the QA section of the forum.
What about questions that have many votes regardless of if they are upvotes or downvotes? With so many people having an opinion on that question, would it still be a good candidate for an answer?
The way we take the questions is by the most upvoted, to show that this is the questions that people want answered - the downvoted questions are ones that people want answered the least, or are not bothered by the answers.
I see. Thanks for the explanation!
Q&A stream tomorrow at 2 pm et
(which is 20 mest)
Dead by Daylight on Twitter: "๐ We got those answers you're looking for. Catch us tomorrow at 2PM ET for a Q&A livestream if you wanna see them. ๐ ๐๐ https://t.co/G0geERaOhb" / Twitter
legion image?
I didnโt even pay attention to the image? Legion rework confirmed??
I have a really long day tomorrow ill aim for stream summary out Friday evening UK time but no promises
Payment with cute animal pictures only after delivery
I'll skip an episode of Joe Lycett's Got Your Back + Taskmaster for some extra ones
(also I don't think I've asked you this but do you have any other social media you mind me harassing you on?)