I must be the best killer to ever exist
Seriously the players I verse could not be more meta or more optimal even when playing killers I dont normally play.
I see all these "popular high skill killers" that have inefficient survivors, people using selfcare or running into walls and objects, running at the killer, failing any form of save giving free hits etc.
I'm not getting any of that in any match, no matter the killer they all hug loops, use meta, run to god loops/buildings while being the most toxic form of players. Some even having the rudest of names and the most racist and hurtful comments.
This is back to back games. If this continues I'm just quitting your game. I'm put against un-winnable odds and just the most fowl of people.
Comments
Time to use tombstone piece i think.
I wish more people would use Tombstone or Tombstone Piece. I love getting mori'd by Myers. ๐
Me too. It's only ever happened to me once.
That sucks... hopefully with new Tombstone being less of a meme we'll be able to see more (former) Burger Myers!
no more burger, just king myers xD
๐ Yes, as he should be...
I dont even see myers lol, well I'd say I dont see half the killer roster.
Iv only seen it once, wasnt on me though. Another survivor had blocked me in by a hex till crows happened then myers tombstones her. My joy was outstanding lol
im not sure if you are complaining about killers or survivors in this post... maybe a bait..... but yeah, you should probably stop playing the game. trust me, it will be good for your mental health.
Breaks usually help. I couldnโt stop playing the game permanently.
ive come back to it just a few days ago after a long break and already lost motivation to play it....
The main reason being that the game is just to stale imo. a new gamemode or just something new in general would help. And no, boon totems dont count.
I still tun it from time to time ๐๐
https://youtu.be/6_D4Q3qakD4Backseating is easy. Pretty much everyone goes against good and bad survivors.
I am sure a lot of content creators throw games off stream to deflate their mmr. The ones I watch get consistently good survivors. Sometimes weird matchmaking happens though. Not every lobby is going to be a balanced game.
About shared mmr mate, that's my issue. I dont care about good or bad survivors, I just hate versing really good survivors as a weak killer, especially a weak killer I have 0 hours with. The players I'm versing would be a challenge for a the top tier ones
Probably, although the ones I know I doubt would do that. I just hate how my 0 hour killer, who is naturally pretty weak is versing too high level of survivors due to my other killers mmr.
My iridescent team will play you any day in a fair match with no perks on either side. Come on. (hand wave button)
Well first off grades mean nothing, second killers need a form of gen defense unless your team is bad and dont do gens. Or you want to be 4man slugged and 1hooked.
I'm not quite sure what your point is, but the fact you dont know the grading/mmr is different shows you arent close to the people I'm versing sorry
I am not even that good and I go against people much better than me most of the time lol. Not always but more often than before.
If I play killer I just go system shutdown mode and afk if no one is making a single mistake I can profit on.
At first it was fine but the more I play the worse it gets, losing doesn't change anything for me. Everything stays the same pretty much.
Maybe I am being negative and only focus on bad stuff but I am already burned out and will probably go on a long break again. Didn't play today at all.
This happened before to me so it might have nothing to do with sbmm. It is probably just toxicity slowly getting to me and I need to recharge before I can enjoy the game again.
oh yeah, i agree the shared mmr thing is kinda dumb. MMR in general seems weird atm, so im with you on that.
The issue is it's only an issue with certain killers (the ones iv not played and arent viable against really good survivors yet in versing them) like I dont mind going against good players but not as a killer iv not played or where the killers just not viable
I feel too much is shared, like I dont care much else about the game but this just puts me off learning killers I haven't played because whatever reason they was thrown in the deep end where they probably couldn't do well even if I knew how to play the killer insanely well so when I try with 0 experience it's just pointless...