Ok, what stupid meme am I unaware of?
I am noticing a massive amount of Rank 1 survivors intentionally not unhook me or only come for an unhook during VERY bad times. In the last 24 hours this has happened like 6 times. It's as if the higher ranked the player is the worse they appear.
What LOLOLLOL DURRRRR lets be toxic meme have I clearly missed out on?
Then before anyone says it I am not doing ANYTHING that would annoy people into doing it for any particular reason. GOOD matches are getting thrown because of this. Just played a Clown and ran him for 2 gens. Then the other players decide to NOT unhook me for literally no reason.
Comments
No, thats just survivors being survivors.
Grades don't affect matchmaking.
They just want the altruism points, cuh. Dem bloodpoints be lit. For real.
How does letting people die get them altruism?
Nah its worse. It's rare people just totally ignore me on the hook. It's happened like half dozen times in the last day or so.
Sounds like the classical Solo-Queue experience.