Just run Twitch drops
Seriously Twitch has a system already built in to deliver timed rewards for watching specific content for a certain amount of time. It's there for a reason.
The godawful slow reveal of 5 codes every 3 hours only to have issues with console players missing out, and a free for all fighting to type is a terrible system.
Yes, it artificially inflates fog whisperer viewer numbers, no, it doesn't actually improve their streaming when every comment in chat is "codes?" "charm?" "dwightcrow?" followed by people immediately jumping ship the second codes are shown.
Just please, be like everyone else and use Twitch drops. It's what they're there for.
Comments
That's not how it works this time, though.
(For more info: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/october-events-calendar-2021)
THANK GOD
I only saw the twitter post saying the dreaded dwightcrow was back.
Oh, cool. I am so glad I don't have to go through the trouble I did last time to get a Dwightcrow charm for my new Switch account.
Yeah i have thought this a lot of times, twitch drops, prime loot, theres a lot of things that would be amazing in this game but nothing is done never, shame.