How would you guys feel about a ‘Squid Game’ mini DLC
Similar to the Crypt TV mini DLC we could have a player 456 legendary skin for ace and a pink solider skin for the legion
Similar to the Crypt TV mini DLC we could have a player 456 legendary skin for ace and a pink solider skin for the legion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
feel like most people would want feng to have a 067.
Solo-q is already a "Squid Game" for me.
I can use perks and stealth to escape thru the hatch, sure; it's my "teammates" that become the real threat when they see me playing (within the rules) and break the rules to grief me.
The hell is a squid game
Hmm.
I seen this pic earlier but just noticed 001 in the back hahaha
Netflix K-Drama series.
Series? Thought it was another Death Game movie where everyone plays simple games that end up killing everyone.
I'd be okay with it. Great series and the outfits would fit fine.
Rather have an Alice in borderland. Or of the will of god minidlc.
It's a nine-episode TV season (and a really, really good version of the Death Game genre -- well-acted and smart, with sharp social commentary).
I feel like it's a weird fit for DBD, but I could see them giving Trickster one of the guard outfits or one of the shiny rich person masks, and maybe putting a jumpsuit in for one of the survivors.
But what outfits would be distinct to that series
Haha facts, they put more effort into the skins than the killer