Cheryl Mason would be my absolute favourite, but taking into account the choices then Yui takes the win for her determination, guts, design and strength.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng is my main survivor
I was not able to put all of the female survivors so if there not on there put them in the comments
You forgot Yun-Jin :((
I wasnt able to srry
I play most of them. No favorites.
My favorite is probably My girl Elodie
Cheryl
I'm a fan of silent hill so yeah
Tie between Yui and Elodie, but I think Mikaela is going into my rotation as well.
Nea, Feng, and Zarina are tied.
Nancy is probably my most played female survivor aside from Claire.
Cheryl Mason would be my absolute favourite, but taking into account the choices then Yui takes the win for her determination, guts, design and strength.
Lisa, if you're counting legendaries.
I am
my favorite is Elodie
I love Halloween
Me too
Elodie is a close second tho
Very good, I can see Yui beats Kate at both physical and competition.
If my profile picture isn't obvious enough.
There needs to be more survivors in well dressed jackets/suits. With formal looking attire.
Claud is a god!
The original girlboss