So can I have an update on Spirit?

I’m not able to play right now as I’m at school. Still have two more classes to go and sit through and I’m getting anxious about Spirit. Has anyone tested her out playing as or against yet? If so, how has it gone so far.

Comments

  • Havent played myself but from watching others, she is very easy to track in phase now, to the point I knew where exactly she was even without headphones, just speakers.

    I dont think they will add visual cue on top of this, but its not really needed.

    Her chase music is dope at least

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Havent played myself but from watching others, she is very easy to track in phase now, to the point I knew where exactly she was even without headphones, just speakers.

    I dont think they will add visual cue on top of this, but its not really needed.

    Her chase music is dope at least

    Well that’s just awesome. Thanks for the update.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Havent played myself but from watching others, she is very easy to track in phase now, to the point I knew where exactly she was even without headphones, just speakers.

    I dont think they will add visual cue on top of this, but its not really needed.

    Her chase music is dope at least

    Yikes, but I can’t wait to hear the chase music.

  • She's dead. Not completely bottom tier but she's now a c tier killer

  • @MongolPSR said:

    She's dead. Not completely bottom tier but she's now a c tier killer

    Survivors win yet again.

  • Its just PTB so hard to say how strong once it hits live, but she seems fine. The big thing right now seems to be her speed as even if the survivors known roughly where you are you're still moving at 176%.

    The ptb just hit its going to take a bit for things to settle.

  • She seems fine, i got a 4k with no loadout. Still gonna be a great killer.


    A lot of her popular add-ons seem to have been replaced by new ones though. We'll have to wait and see if they are better.

  • True but i can still tell she's going to be better than most killers just because she's so fast and has no sort of fatigue.

  • Its actually not so bad. Been playing her a lot of the PTB and played against her about 3ish times. It is a lot easier to track her in phase, of course. But shes still completely invisible, i've gotten plenty of survivors with her power since they are working solely off sound and not visuals. She loses out on long distance phasing though, new spirit will need to use her power exclusively in chase (except for mobility) to get downs, since survivors can pinpoint her location pretty easily outside of her terror radius. Her chase music is boppin though.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    Its actually not so bad. Been playing her a lot of the PTB and played against her about 3ish times. It is a lot easier to track her in phase, of course. But shes still completely invisible, i've gotten plenty of survivors with her power since they are working solely off sound and not visuals. She loses out on long distance phasing though, new spirit will need to use her power exclusively in chase (except for mobility) to get downs, since survivors can pinpoint her location pretty easily outside of her terror radius. Her chase music is boppin though.

    Good to hear. I can’t wait until I hear the chase music.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2529221#Comment_2529221

    True but i can still tell she's going to be better than most killers just because she's so fast and has no sort of fatigue.

    She doesn't have a fatigue because she literally can't see survivors when using her power. You can be blind and have a fatigue.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2529243#Comment_2529243

    Good to hear. I can’t wait until I hear the chase music.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZoPAh8VfVc

    Here is the chase music, you can't actually hear it in game as spirit. Only when chased by spirit. So if you'd rather get the chance to listen to it now, here it is.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    She's dead. Not completely bottom tier but she's now a c tier killer

    lmao what? She still has really good mobility and can potentially really screw over survivors massively on chase.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2529245#Comment_2529245

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZoPAh8VfVc

    Here is the chase music, you can't actually hear it in game as spirit. Only when chased by spirit. So if you'd rather get the chance to listen to it now, here it is.

    Alright cool, I’m in calculus class right now so I can’t listen to it right this second.

  • Anyone played against her multiple times?

  • @GannTM said:

    I’m not able to play right now as I’m at school. Still have two more classes to go and sit through and I’m getting anxious about Spirit. Has anyone tested her out playing as or against yet? If so, how has it gone so far.

    Too early to say for sure IMO. If you ran green duration and/or speed add ons a lot you’ll be disappointed because they’re gone, but some of her new add ons look like they might be quite fun to use.