Oni
I can't PTB right now but I noticed his add ons were not listed
I can't PTB right now but I noticed his add ons were not listed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They updated patch notes, forget to mention him. Well its just one add on
Well that kinda sucks.
Disappointing but expected, that addon was too strong.
No family crest buff? :(
Really? Compared with addons on so many other killers? Very strong addons I might add. I'm sorry, but I call BS, especially with the amount of strong perks survivors have, not to mention the rising use of 'hacks' infecting this game. Make Oni's other addons more enticing. Not hard.
Sad they only nerfed his strongest addon, without buffing the several weak ones.
I am more surprised they didn't do that to every killer they touched. Like, some actually got improvements which shocked me.
I guess Mother Daughter Ring was not overperforming then ๐
Considering how much they nerfed her power in jungle gyms, they probably wanted to keep it to pair it with new iri add on as a combo. Like huntress and her iri add ons