How weren't these changed..

After waiting patiently to see the patch notes come in I couldn't wait to see what they would do. In particular I wanted to see how they'd nerf Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles.. but to my surprise..

THEY WEREN'T CHANGED?!?!

Not only this but she actually got an add-on buff..

Now I will say they buffed chase Hag which is fine but still how weren't the other 2 touched. I got my hopes up for nothing and now I'm extremely disappointed.

Guess Hag will never get any sort of a nerf 😥😥

Comments

  • They didn't touch tombstone piece on Mikey either which I was really surprised about. In fact they even buffed regular tombstone.

  • Removed fathers glasses but kept mother/daughter ring on spirit? wut?

  • Way too many broken addons were left unchanged.

    This is what we call a BHVR balancing moment

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Way too many broken addons were left unchanged.

    This is what we call a BHVR balancing moment

    And we got our hopes up just for a moment.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    After waiting patiently to see the patch notes come in I couldn't wait to see what they would do. In particular I wanted to see how they'd nerf Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles.. but to my surprise..

    THEY WEREN'T CHANGED?!?!

    Not only this but she actually got an add-on buff..

    Now I will say they buffed chase Hag which is fine but still how weren't the other 2 touched. I got my hopes up for nothing and now I'm extremely disappointed.

    Guess Hag will never get any sort of a nerf 😥😥

    I agree except rusty shackles. I love RS Hag it's the only thing that has got me to jump out of my seat in this game (Just once I swear). I was on Midwich minding my own business repairing a gen then out of no where I'm ripped off it....Dropped my controller and everything.

    Also how bout them Pig changes? I am so ######### pumped right now.

  • "Broken" == I don't like it

    Rusty isn't bad once you know she has it.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Way too many broken addons were left unchanged.

    This is what we call a BHVR balancing moment

    I'm quite surprised with the amount of broken add-ons that weren't touched.

    They were either giving a tiny nerf or not touched. Honestly they only really buffed killer add-ons which is pretty good.

  • Well that’s good news.

  • Spirit’s add-on changes are actually neat. I rarely used Father’s Glasses anyway, and the ones that recover your power after breaking a pallet are *chef’s kiss*

  • @Mr_K said:

    "Broken" == I don't like it

    Rusty isn't bad once you know she has it.

    It is on any map that isn't indoors, phantasm traps are mear impossible to see on most maps. Not to mention the fact that a lot of Hag players use a macro to instantly teleport to their traps.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2527791#Comment_2527791

    It is on any map that isn't indoors, phantasm traps are mear impossible to see on most maps. Not to mention the fact that a lot of Hag players use a macro to instantly teleport to their traps.

    Macro? Or spam they key or spin the wheel.

    If Hags do instantly teleport why is the absence of a jumpscare detrimental to the survivor?

  • In all honesty, I was prepared to be disappointed with the addon rework. The devs were a bit upfront that they weren't overhauling addons which a few killers really needed.

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    Removed fathers glasses but kept mother/daughter ring on spirit? wut?

    Wait really? I don’t ever use either but that’s blasphemy how MDR doesn’t get nerfed.