Comments

  • I know people dislike nurse having good addons because of her base power. But a killer should always have good power and addons. Just because nurse is the "strongest killer" doesnt mean her addons need to be a meme.

  • Survivors who remember old 3 blink Nurse

    Untitled-1.jpg


  • We only seen 1 add on change and its still a meme one.

    Wait for the patch notes to see if they changed more of her add ons

  • The Nurse is coming back lol join me my Nurse Mains let us show these survivors the power of Nurses (insert evil laugh here.) >:3

  • I won't lie, I remembered playing as 3-Blink Nurse a lot before they changed her add-ons.

    Back when I was also a Nurse main.

    But oh boy, I remember the Omegablink/5-Blink Nurse even more. Those were genuinely broken, lmao.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    We only seen 1 add on change and its still a meme one.

    Wait for the patch notes to see if they changed more of her add ons

    I know its odd celebrating for just this, but honestly, I am just used to nurse getting the short end of the stick all the time, so I am sure just this change alone is very very great for a lot of Nurse players because we haven't seen a positive change in soooooo long. x-x

  • inb4 they nerf nurse

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2527377#Comment_2527377

    I won't lie, I remembered playing as 3-Blink Nurse a lot before they changed her add-ons.

    Back when I was also a Nurse main.

    But oh boy, I remember the Omegablink/5-Blink Nurse even more. Those were genuinely broken, lmao.

    Both were bad ๐Ÿ˜‚ either 5 blink Nurse or 3 blink with range

    I actually forgot about the 5 blink Nurse lol thanks for reminding me of that experience

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I know people dislike nurse having good addons because of her base power. But a killer should always have good power and addons. Just because nurse is the "strongest killer" doesnt mean her addons need to be a meme.

    Yes, that's exactly what it means. When you can basically demolish everyone with just the BASE POWER, adding strong addons on top of that is just stupid.

  • I've only seen 1 addon and thats the 3 blink. What are you on about?

  • @Mr_K said:

    I've only seen 1 addon and thats the 3 blink. What are you on about?

    Come on, no need to try to hamper people's excitement. I am just excited for positive changes, can you let people just be happy for good changes to the game, or is that a no-go for you? I honestly don't get why people are being so toxic.

  • @Artick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2527375#Comment_2527375

    Yes, that's exactly what it means. When you can basically demolish everyone with just the BASE POWER, adding strong addons on top of that is just stupid.

    Blight has both strong base power and addons so does spirit. Why cant nurse? A killer shouldn't have a addon that literally works against them at least (like old match box and vanity mirror did) especially considering one was iri and other purple.

  • @JustWhimsical said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2527442#Comment_2527442

    Come on, no need to try to hamper people's excitement. I am just excited for positive changes, can you let people just be happy for good changes to the game, or is that a no-go for you? I honestly don't get why people are being so toxic.

    Can't be happy for something I haven't seen yet. Besides I'm a addonless Nurse main. I would use the recharge if I could afford them but the continue grind prevents that.