Best update coming to ptb tomorrow

Get reck killers

So I have some more ideas that should take precedent thank me later survivors.

Deathslinger takes 5 seconds to aim down his sight before taking a shot. ( This rewards skillful shot compare to before)

Mettle of man should be buff a bit more to give gen repairs speed like resilient (9 percent you know cause your trading a health state you need more bonus just cause)

Windows should let you vault a little bit faster 3percent. ( Gotta get that chase experience)

Plauge is fine ( she wasn't that much of a deal to begin with so buff her lol)

Repressed Alliance ( buff by smacking the killer if they are within range of the gen a 5 second stun should teach them some manners)

Built to last should be buff a bit to 9 seconds so survivors shouldn't waste time in lockers that much.

Any means necessary...this is a perk I suppose.

Mindbreaker: Should inflict oblivious after a survivor work on a gen for at least 45 seconds. I mean it should inflict exhaust effect after a survivor work on a gen for 60 seconds.



Thank me later. This took me 5 mins to think of these changes.

Comments

  • You actually sat down, wrote all of this and thought to yourself: "Damn, what a funny discussion I am about to post. What a real knee slapper, what a little rascal I am."

    Crazy.

  • I will not test them, therefore those changes will not be functional

  • @Clowning said:

    You actually sat down, wrote all of this and thought to yourself: "Damn, what a funny discussion I am about to post. What a real knee slapper, what a little rascal I am."

    Crazy.

    Game is rated M for Mature, but we all know daddy and mommy don’t care what little 13-year old Tommy plays, they just let him use their credit card.

  • @Clowning said:

    You actually sat down, wrote all of this and thought to yourself: "Damn, what a funny discussion I am about to post. What a real knee slapper, what a little rascal I am."

    Crazy.

    Yes

  • @Clowning said:

    You actually sat down, wrote all of this and thought to yourself: "Damn, what a funny discussion I am about to post. What a real knee slapper, what a little rascal I am."

    Crazy.

    i read it til the end because I though there has to come something that gives this post any sense :D

  • 20210923_085143.jpg

    Me pretending I didn't read this post

  • This is probably THE WORST proposed change idea I've read, and that includes troll ones. At least those were funny.

  • I can't take this ######### anymore guys. Somebody put me out of my misery so i stop forcing myself to read these posts

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    I can't take this ######### anymore guys. Somebody put me out of my misery so i stop forcing myself to read these posts

    Look at a very proud cow instead!!

    -ut32f0.jpg


  • @Bluebird said:

    This is probably THE WORST proposed change idea I've read, and that includes troll ones. At least those were funny.

    The worst...you haven't been here before have you.