Why are X so toxic????????

I just can't go a game anymore without running into these super toxic [ROLE I DISLIKE], all they ever do is [TEABAG / SMACK ON HOOK] and [FLASHLIGHT CLICK / HEAD NOD], and that's before all the horrible things they say to me in endgame chat. Why are all [ROLE I DISLIKE] like this? Just so entitled and toxic. I play killer and survivor equally and I [OTHER BLATANT LIE], but at this point I'm just gonna be a [ROLE TO SHOW TO FAKE DEFEATISM] main so I don't have to deal with all of them. I'm not trying to start anything here, but can other people validate me below and start a pity party for each other over how dumb and smelly and mean those [ROLE I DISLIKE] are thanks 😥😥😥

Comments

  • [The Role I don't play] are toxic monsters and [The Role i do play] are sweet angels

  • Best thing I’ve read all day.

  • But what if I play both roles?

  • @GeneralV said:

    But what if I play both roles?

    Nuance?

    Never heard of it.

  • The best part here is "I'm not trying to start anything here" because they already are starting something by saying one side is bad.

  • Somebody's been playing Deltarune.

    That or iam havibg a case of synchronicity

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Somebody's been playing Deltarune.

    That or iam havibg a case of synchronicity

    This post was [DESIGNED BY THE CLASSICS YOU'VE COME TO EXPECT]

  • People are toxic because its not frowned upon nor is it seen as a detrimental playstyle to the game. Its definately increased a lot since covid as im guessings a form of release from players who cant really escape their home issues. Now im not saying that as a method to excuse this behavior Im only pointing it as a symptom of a much bigger issue in the world right now as people feel isolated and inhospitable and they need to release that tension in the only way they can unfortunately. Hopefully it clears up in the future but i dont see that happening any time soon.

  • "Other blatant lie" made me actually lol. You truly have the whining formula figured to a tee!

  • @GuyFawx said:

    People are toxic because its not frowned upon nor is it seen as a detrimental playstyle to the game. Its definately increased a lot since covid as im guessings a form of release from players who cant really escape their home issues. Now im not saying that as a method to excuse this behavior Im only pointing it as a symptom of a much bigger issue in the world right now as people feel isolated and inhospitable and they need to release that tension in the only way they can unfortunately. Hopefully it clears up in the future but i dont see that happening any time soon.

    Toxic behavior is definitely frowned upon. Lol... There is a reason you see tons of toxic people online, but irl they know what's good in the hood.