Spine chill should work on the lamnit configuration
What more do I have to say the title says it all.
What more do I have to say the title says it all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?
This title makes no sense, so saying "Read the title" elaborates on nothing.
Do you mean SC doesn't detect the killer while oblivious when holding the box? If so that's probably a bug.
Wut?
Spine Chill doesn't go off for the box... it goes off when Pinhead is coming your way as it usually does for killers. I use it all the time, it works. Unless it's a new bug or something.
No.
what kind of coincidence is it that the first 3 commenters all have demo pictures
😳!
The box isnt coming for you, this isnt Fortnite.
🤔 ?
Killer power interactions aren't affected by perks e.g. searching a jigsaw box isn't affected by perks such as leader or resilience.
I swear that the box was procing my small game the other day I was going to the box and SG would go off but when I went back to find the totem it wouldn't proc again.
In what sense?
Like, as in a speed buff on the bar that you get to solve it?
Really? Do you really need to be able to solve it 6% faster when the killer might look at you for 2 seconds.
No. It takes four seconds base, sure there are addons to extend it, but most just teleport to the box anyway