So when does mmr start working????
So I'm on my 15th 3 hook or less match in a row and the only reason its so small its I played a baby survivor match before that and I was on like a 20 0-1k streak before that. This is total bs all i so is play survivors that are way better than me get 3 hooks and then play 15 more matchs getting 3 hooks. Mmr is all a lie and total bs all I've faced is survivors with way more hours than me since mmr. Before mmr at least 1 or 2 would be way above me now the whole team is just better and I'm not getting more balanced match at all just stomp fest after stomp fest and I'm well over 150 games I I won or tied maybe 15.
Comments
I personally think SBMM functions the same as the old MM. It "tries" to find someone of similar rank but as soon as it can't, it throws out fairness and just grabs the first people available.
It honestly feels like that but now with the added bonus for 10+ minute q times.
It really sucks because its not fun been stomped constantly and while stomp some baby's is nice after getting stomped 20 games in a row there's no real satisfaction in it because they really had no business playing against me.
thats just it. it doesnt work lol
Yeah I've never sweated as hard as I have before until the SBMM was activated. I'm a casual player, the very kind of player that this new ranking system should be benefiting, and yet it isn't. I feel as though my low Killer MMR is being used to give other higher MMR teams an easier time. They most likely got destroyed in the previous match so the SBMM is using me as a means to throw them a bone.
I rarely play Doctor, but when I did I got only one hook and zero kills. The match right after that was with Pyramid Head, which I'm decent with, but I only managed three hooks and one kill. After getting stomped back to back, I decided not to endure that anymore, and I haven't touched killer again but once.
Simply put, SWF is ridiculously unbalanced. Nothing a killer brings into a match will counter a well coordinated team on comms. If the game detects players playing together, then the killer needs a buff in some capacity. Quicker bloodlust, something.
I honestly think something is up with killer mmr lowering because how do you get 0k in 15+ matches in a row and still face the same quality of opponents.
I'm semi casual and was hoping mmr would help me not get stomped alot of my matches now I just get stomped in all of them.
I don't know, but I don't have the patience to find out. I don't care to get steamrolled for hours on end until the MMR supposedly "balances out". Because of this I've been playing far more solo survivor, which has been more pleasant than playing killer.
The sweat fast has been all too real in my region, and those with higher MMR on their killers have probably quit playing. It would explain why survivors are being given more casual or inexperienced killers to compete against. I wager the same has happened to you. If there are no high MMR Killers to compete against high MMR survivors in your region, then unfortunately people like us are the ones they're going to be playing against.
That really makes sense because there's only 40-60k average people playing on steam and peak is about 80k plus whatever the console base is, then split that up and thats not alot of people to choose from.