about the grind ...

the grind to go to IRI 1 takes too long as some one who work monday -> Friday . can only get 1 side and it will remain me around 10 days ... playing 30 ~ 40 h a week seriously ??? like my JOB !!!


so with SBMM and now the Grind maybe someday i will need to make a choice withe my life and the game !

Comments

  • @Olokun said:

    the grind to go to IRI 1 takes too long as some one who work monday -> Friday . can only get 1 side and it will remain me around 10 days ... playing 30 ~ 40 h a week seriously ??? like my JOB !!!

    so with SBMM and now the Grind maybe someday i will need to make a choice withe my life and the game !

    My sincere advice is to not fret over it too much since the only reward is a few bloodpoints and the bp difference between Iri and the others is pretty minuscule. I’ve only hit Gold grade so far but I’ve been getting paired with solid teammates from Ash all the way to iri and as killer facing solid Iri and some very decent lower grade survivors so I’m guessing the sbmm is working alright.

    BHVR might eventually make the reset a little more lenient but before this recent change I was constantly stuck in red ranks and purple after reset then immediately back into red even though I always felt my skill belonged more in the green range.


    TL;DR

    You can always cheese it and squeeze the most out of pipping by slapping on perks like prove Thyself, we’ll make it, saboteur etc… heal and save as much as possible and sabo a hook every minute.. that sort of thing.. it will guarantee pips and if you manage a long chase as well then double pips will be a breeze if that’s what you’re aiming for.

  • It's like what 250,000 BP? That's like 5 or 6 killer games with BBQ.

  • I would like to have it so all perks are kept when upgrading a character, but add-ons and offerings are lost. That would be far more reasonable.

    And make everything on the bloodweb require less Bloodpoints. 100-200 points from a daily and a couple of Rift challenges doesn't take you far at all.

  • @Starr43 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282652/about-the-grind

    My sincere advice is to not fret over it too much since the only reward is a few bloodpoints and the bp difference between Iri and the others is pretty minuscule. I’ve only hit Gold grade so far but I’ve been getting paired with solid teammates from Ash all the way to iri and as killer facing solid Iri and some very decent lower grade survivors so I’m guessing the sbmm is working alright.

    BHVR might eventually make the reset a little more lenient but before this recent change I was constantly stuck in red ranks and purple after reset then immediately back into red even though I always felt my skill belonged more in the green range.

    TL;DR

    You can always cheese it and squeeze the most out of pipping by slapping on perks like prove Thyself, we’ll make it, saboteur etc… heal and save as much as possible and sabo a hook every minute.. that sort of thing.. it will guarantee pips and if you manage a long chase as well then double pips will be a breeze if that’s what you’re aiming for.

    i agree but if it could take a less longer would be apreciated . like - 1 pip every rank would be enough i think.

    @RiskyKara said:

    It's like what 250,000 BP? That's like 5 or 6 killer games with BBQ.

    less for me but queues are longer as killer.

    @Dr_Loomis said:

    I would like to have it so all perks are kept when upgrading a character, but add-ons and offerings are lost. That would be far more reasonable.

    And make everything on the bloodweb require less Bloodpoints. 100-200 points from a daily and a couple of Rift challenges doesn't take you far at all.

    same im collectionning all perks

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I would like to have it so all perks are kept when upgrading a character, but add-ons and offerings are lost. That would be far more reasonable.

    And make everything on the bloodweb require less Bloodpoints. 100-200 points from a daily and a couple of Rift challenges doesn't take you far at all.

    Blood web prices are fine. What's actually bad about it is most of the offered is useless. I would rly like to take out all offerings and half item addons. When i spend BP on survivor it feels like 90% of bp i burn for nothing. I have hundreds of flashlight addons while i have no flashlights and same goes with meds and toolbox. Same goes to map offerings. I would be rly happy to trade them all for meds and toolboxes.

  • I got to iri 1 in like 25-30 hours. You have month.

  • Before, ranks offered no BP reward whatsoever. So with this new system, it's just another way to get a nice stash of BP! Even with work full-time, it's still more BP than you'd get on the old system. Think of it that way, then with the variety if challenges and add-ons it should still be better for the Bloodweb.

    Also, with them talking about trying to ease the grind, it'll probably work out well in the long run.

  • if i was a Kid with all free time it would be NP .

  • @Olokun said:

    if i was a Kid with all free time it would be NP .

    That's it.

    And it's even more irritating when the boastful "it's fine" comments come from work-shy Funko Pop collectors.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2521283#Comment_2521283

    That's it.

    And it's even more irritating when the boastful "it's fine" comments come from work-shy Funko Pop collectors.

    i agree