Nemesis meant to be able to hit you with his whip over walls and obstacles?
iv noticed his whips always manage to hit me over walls etc? and even through people taking hits- going over them and hitting the person in front?
iv noticed his whips always manage to hit me over walls etc? and even through people taking hits- going over them and hitting the person in front?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, if the obstacle or wall is low enough his tentacle can hit you with the right angle.
Crouch. If it's about a window or around head to chest level, crouch before he whips you. It honestly shouldn't be a thing at all but it is so, yeah, crouch.
If Nemesis pulls the tentacle camera up it can whip over small obstacles (pallets/windows). That's intended and also allows him to hit a survivor of his choice when he's getting blocked by another survivor.
A killer that has to hit you 3 times with the tentacle shouldn't be able to hit you at loops? You serious?
No I am saying the opposite. It is silly how crouching at a window and such keeps it from hitting you, but oh well.
Oh sorry I got that wrong
Are you sure? I heard from Otzdarva that looking up changes nothing. You can always hit over it. Its only better bc you see better.
Now that you mention it I'm not sure about it... I assumed it worked that way because I always pull the camera up to avoid hitting the pallet when an injured+infected survivor drops said pallet and I specifically want to hit them instead of breaking the pallet.
I guess I'll have to do some KYF-testing later on.
The tentacle is trash anyway it's easy to dodge and if a survivor is smart they can pick up a vaccine at the beginning and carry it with them to extend their first chase a whole extra hit, those vaccines when used correctly can completely ######### him over preventing any type of early pressure
Tentacle always hit surv over pallets
in what scenario? i have most definitely hit pallets over survivors and survivors over pallets before. this being mutation 2 and 3.
If survivor is on tentacle range like when vaulting it hits the surv and dont break the pallet.
If you miss the survivor, it will still break the pallet. But if your aim is on the survivor on the first whip, it will prioritize the survivor. The flipside is that drag tech won't work in that case.
yeah that makes pretty good sense
Nemesis have a weird hit box rule to his tentacle attack. It checks and targets the head first if there's no head validation then it'll target the ground level stuff. So he can hit over some low walls with the right angle, but to easily avoid all that just need to quickly crouch. Though I haven't played vs Nemesis much myself I still wanna test if crouching down on the other side of a window or pallet will avoid the tentacle attack.
thanks everyone! :)