My twin issue
I always reach a certain point with twin were survivor keep viktor hostage for the entire duration. Im kinda getting tired of it and im tired of trowing game so i can use my power again anyone hace an idea what i can do for that issue
I always reach a certain point with twin were survivor keep viktor hostage for the entire duration. Im kinda getting tired of it and im tired of trowing game so i can use my power again anyone hace an idea what i can do for that issue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as they're not evil, it will work out.
Look at it from opposite side. U 100% sure one who hold victor hostage does nothing. So by that time u can pressure other people.
My Twins issue is DCs. I don't slug or camp with them unless the pressure survivors are putting on gens is too high and I need to resort to some "scummy" tactics yet every game I played as them tonight had a DC.
That and they need to reduce the cooldown for pounces, or just revert the last batch of nerfs for them.
@topic You can recall Viktor after a set amount of time so they can't hold him indefinitely.
If you catch a survivor with a 115% speed killer with no power i dont think its cause of the killer skill but mostly because of the incompetance of the survivor
My advice would be to focus on using Victor more against already injured survivors rather than those who aren’t. This is where you as the player have to strategize because that is their way to keep Victor away from the other survivors.
So depending on my build, if I can track that a survivor is on a gen I will use Victor to deter them from continuing to repair, meanwhile I will use Charlotte to apply pressure on the other survivors.
If you’re chasing someone while they are holding Victor and not gaining anything from it, like they aren’t wasting pallets etc. or if the area is too safe. The best thing to do is leave them. Because at that point they are kiting as a method to keep you away from gens/teammates.
A lot of what you can do is dependent on the match situation. So if it’s the beginning of the match and someone takes him hostage I wouldn’t sweat it, if it’s in the middle, pay attention to where you saw them last, were they in a safe spot? Were they with someone else? Etc. I say this because they will be looking to heal soon so this is where perks like Nurses/Sloppy come in handy.
I have to ask because it's not really clear. Do you know that you're able to recall Victor from a latched survivor after a certain amount of time?
After 30 or 45 sec but if i need to do that the game is over