You've got to up the console sensitivity
There's so many killers that get hurt by this handicap called "100% sensitivity" on console. It's a joke. 100% is like 10% of a mouse's max. I can't Hillbilly chainsaw, accurate Nurse blink, Huntress hatchet, Legion frenzy attack, Plague puke, Demogorgon pounce, Oni slam, Deathslinger shot, Pyramid Head ranged attack, Blight rush, Victor pounce, Trickster volley, Nemesis tentacle, or Pinhead possessed chain with any confidence whatsoever. It could hit, it could not. Nobody knows! Because the max sensitivity sucks. On top of survivor counterplay of those powers being just moving left or right a little bit. On top of hit detection being jank. On top of console being unoptimized. Throw us a lifeline.
Comments
I think the fov is the bigger issue. The sensitivity is fine for me.
Funny enough how it used to be worse
That's a big issue too. Why can't I see someone who's crouched in front of me?
This is literally all I would ever ask for from BHVR, the only thing holding me back from being as best I can with Controller Blight is not being able to flick as hard as M+K players.