Switch not allowing video capture anymore
Recently DBD isn't allowing switch players to capture videos, why?
Recently DBD isn't allowing switch players to capture videos, why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They removed that function because (they claim) it worsened performance. I have not seen an improvement in Switch performance, however. I wish it were an option to remove or keep it, because it was extremely handy and I like the game less for it being removed.
Wouldn't this make it impossible to report cheaters on Switch, as you need video evidence?
Whip out your phone for that grainy 360p quality
Too bad the game wouldn't upscale with it >_>;;