Killer Add-On Tierlist Based on Their Icons Rather than Strength
Obviously, you could make some arguments and shuffle some killers around within a certain level, but I'm happy with it for the most part. What do you all think? :)
Obviously, you could make some arguments and shuffle some killers around within a certain level, but I'm happy with it for the most part. What do you all think? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What exactly do you mean by appearance and theme?
I am thinking the same thing.
If you mean relevancy to the character than D tier makes no sense to me
Appearance… of add ons? I’m super confused, please elaborate.
I think OP means how the icons of the add-ons look.
You don’t like doctor’s New Testament worth of add on descriptions?
Glitchoi is correct. I'm referring to the look of the icons for the add-ons. This list is NOT based on relevance of the add-ons to character lore, otherwise D-tier would probably be A or S-tier.
If people are interested, I'd be happy to do another list based on lore/relevance.
Doctor is one of my favorite killers, and I think he has some of the most interesting add-ons in regards to how they change gameplay. But the icons themselves are pretty boring. Just a bunch of files that all look the same.
Changed the title to be less confusing.