killers adepts are outdated especially with MMR.

title, get them is almost impossible top on that hatch exists... and now beign at the lower ranks means nothing youcan get sweaty players even there.

Comments

  • They are doable, just don't have a high mmr KEKW

    But seriously though try to do them after rank reset since it's a lot easier to double pip. Pick a map you are comfortable on and that suits your killer. And then.. yeah be a bit lucky with your opponents. It's sweaty but definitely possible.

    Otz made a helpful video that gives a few tips for almost every killer adept (nemesis and hellraiser not included since the video is a bit older)

    https://youtu.be/_cihNYSBrz0

  • man even at the worst ranks i got an iridiscent player... i just manage to get one but was hard and it shouldnt be that hard if im at the lowest possible rank.

  • What? They were bad before MMR because rank reset only set you back one color rank. Being reset to Ash is a near guaranteed double pip. If you can one pip in Iri can double in Ash.

  • IMO they are easier now. Because you get set back to the lowest Rank, you have way less requirements for a Double-Pip.

  • Weird... I feel that SBMM allowed me to get them right away. I knocked out all adept trophies as soon as they released SBMM because I knew I'd be up against n00bs. Now I have no adepts to get :/

  • de-mmr yourself and then do it.

  • ye... after trying i got 3 today. still, it was weird even at the lowest rank i was facing good survivors, you know 2 dead hards, 2 borrow times, 2 ds, doing gens while injured... u usually dont expect that from the lower ranks but i guess is easier to rank up

  • @hiken said:

    ye... after trying i got 3 today. still, it was weird even at the lowest rank i was facing good survivors, you know 2 dead hards, 2 borrow times, 2 ds, doing gens while injured... u usually dont expect that from the lower ranks but i guess is easier to rank up

    Grade. Ranks are no more. You are match with survivors around the same MMR as you, not the grade.

  • I find them a lot easier to get now. I don't get DBD gods anymore. And If I do, the requirements for adept are not that high thanks to the Rank Reset.

    Like, if you were red rank, you would have to hook 78 people and do 5 backflips on a football while eating soup with a fork. But as a rank 20, you just have to hook -2 people and pet your grandma's old hamster.

  • me who quite literally was already going for an adept, saw this post, was about to post i was about to go for an adept, then proceeded to get an adept with ghost face on midwich.

    though i do really just be a silver 3 doe. they also only needed 1 more gen. but i done it nonetheless.