to my anime fans i give you...
Nobara Kugisaki - Jujutsu Kaisen
Nobara Kugisaki - Jujutsu Kaisen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn’t even look like Yun Jin to me.
Good lol.
I'd let her nail me
oh............
I'd use it.
So pretty. It looks like a combination that I'd use on her.
If you combine that outfit with her pink hair it slightly resembles megumi from shiki to me. Too bad it doesn't match at all
aww, L😍VE Megumi & L😍VE Shiki🥰
wish designer devs would incorporate more anime styles to their cosmetics, especially like Megumi’s beautifully frantic hair☺️
Ahh nice to see another shiki fan :D