Killer adepts are much easier now
So I remembered how much easier it was to pip up in the lower ranks than the higher ranks. Since everyone gets moved down to rank 20 (ash IV) when rank reset happens, killer adepts have gotten so much easier. I went for a few adepts last night and got adepts on Spirit, Oni, and Doctor. I tried getting adept Plague as well but for some reason she is STILL horrible at pipping. I still think killer adepts need a rework but I still think this is pretty cool.
Comments
I love it too it's so nice
I got Cenobites on my first game with him ❤️
I got them all before the ranks reset, hard work I might say.
I got adept Cenobite on my third attempt and on Haddonfield. I’m still trying to figure out how I did that because it’s not like I’m that good at the game.
Well... at least there is something positive on this sea of bad changes.
Did them all at red ranks new system so yeah….😂 they aren‘t that hard m8
Ok cool
Watch out! This guy's flexing! Make room, everybody!