Could Trickster get a more distinct 'lullaby'?
The current one blends far too much into his TR. To the point where it wuold make sense to simply increase his TR.
The current one blends far too much into his TR. To the point where it wuold make sense to simply increase his TR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am vehemently against nerfing garbage killers.
Explain to the class how that would be a nerf.
That said: he needs a rework from the ground up
If his terror radius is similar to his lullaby you don't know if he is actually within 24 meters. If they change it then you would know that he isn't within 24 meters or you know he is. That being said I do think they should change it IF they give him a rework that actually makes him better as well as more fair.
(1) I think his lullaby is fine as it is. I never had a problem with hearing it... Maybe it is not so well heared when not using headsets but still possible.
(2) He is no way near garbage lol. I don't know if you didn't play againts him since he came out (1st patch) or you are (nothing personal) bad with him but he is at he very least mid-tier killer. I would say he is even hight-mid tier killer.
I rly don't get it why people keep saying he is garbage. It's like you guys didn't play him since his mini-rework and reversed nerfs.
the lullaby's purpose is it to tell people that he's on the field to take precautions. if you can't tell how close he is...
This community is amazing, and that's not a compliment. They will say trickster (especially in the state he's in now) is totally fine, but demand deathslinger gets nerfed because... his TR is unfair close you can barely hear it and he should get a distinct lullaby like huntress.
So, let me get this straight:
The guy who's lullaby blends entirely into his TR music who has now an absurdly fast great range attack is fine, but the guy with a distinct TR music and limited ranged AND an audio warning when he aims at you isn't?
Current Trickster is still the best take on "death in 1000 cuts" killer. Both balance-wise and health-wise.
I don't think I have to remind about a thing that happened during around December 2018.
Trickster is weird in that his lullaby functions off a bell curve.
40-30m, you'll barely hear it.
As you approach 24m (his base TR), the lullaby reaches its highest point in volume where it will then start layering with his TR.
When you get closer at 16m, the lullaby gets *quieter* until going completely silent past 8m.
Why is this? I... I have no idea. It's very weird.
Way to blame one guy for stuff he wasn't even talking about lol
and that's my point. It serves no purpose. Huntress' lullaby serves as a warning, so what is the intend of giving trickster a lullaby that does... whatever it does.
My theory Is that it only exists to prevent another Deathslinger-Monitor situation. That's it.
which it, by experience doesn't. On the contrary.
At what point did I say deathslinger in that post.
nowhere, the latter part was directed to the community in general as one common complain about Deathslinger is that his TR (without M&A) is not well to hear (which is false) and thus people can't react in time (also false), while they will also say Trickster's lullaby and TR are absolutely fine even though you might not even see him before you got 5-6 knives between your shoulderblades (seen this happen and did it myself) which now equals a healthstate.
That said, before anyone brings it up: Deathslinger SHOULD be barred from M&A, or M&A be chaged to lower the TR to a max of 20-24 meters. That's plenty of range for the doctor to sneak up, and not unfair on other killers.