How to make your posts just a wee bit more readable

No one wants to read a giant paragraph like this:

"omg just played a game with a filthy dirty trash killer who just tunneld me as survivor its so not fair i mean come on just make it to where the survivors timer on the hook is paused when the killer is close so i dont have to run bt every game seriously please why do all killer mains play like this this is whats killing the game. i swear this game is going to die in a few months if this keeps up, goodbye i thought it would be a good idea to let random people know that im uninstalling and wont come back until feng gets a new skin"

Somehow, these kinds of posts tend to stretch out much longer than that. But let's see how this example could have been written just a little bit better:

"omg, I just played with a filthy trash killer who just tunneled me as survivor. It's so not fair, I mean come on, just make it to where the survivors' timer on the hook is paused when the killer is close so I don't have to run BT every game, seriously please do this.

Why do all killer mains have to play like this? This is what is killing this game. I swear in a few months this game will be dead if this keeps up. So anyway, this is my goodbye. I thought it would be a good idea to let random people know that I'm uninstalling this game and I will not come back unless Feng gets a new skin."

Now that is a low quality post with no meaning that is worth reading through.

So what is different here? Well, obviously there is proper grammar, spaces between paragraphs, and sentences made more clearer. Some words are even italicized for emphasis. These are a few little things you can do to make a post that won't make someone vomit by looking at it for one second and then leaving. Please, at least make it nice and readable if you are going to write an essay because you're upset.

You can even add headers or subtitles like this one btw

This is dedicated to the people who immediately come on here to ramble after running into black ops survivor team on comms or a killer playing the game in an annoying way.

Comments

  • Point understood.














    I have made my post a wee bit better by adding separating my paragraphs.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Point understood.

    I have made my post a wee bit better by adding separating my paragraphs.

    you little-

  • Paragraphs or not I still think we need to be aware of the unique idea for the camping killers where timer stops if they are close to the hook.

    We need to see it

    Every

    Single

    Day.

  • Aah

    Thanks

    I'll

    Keep

    It

    In

    Mind

  • If only they could read.

  • @Yords said:

    No one wants to read a giant paragraph like this:

    "omg just played a game with a filthy dirty trash killer who just tunneld me as survivor its so not fair i mean come on just make it to where the survivors timer on the hook is paused when the killer is close so i dont have to run bt every game seriously please why do all killer mains play like this this is whats killing the game. i swear this game is going to die in a few months if this keeps up, goodbye i thought it would be a good idea to let random people know that im uninstalling and wont come back until feng gets a new skin"

    Somehow, these kinds of posts tend to stretch out much longer than that. But let's see how this example could have been written just a little bit better:

    "omg, I just played with a filthy trash killer who just tunneled me as survivor. It's so not fair, I mean come on, just make it to where the survivors' timer on the hook is paused when the killer is close so I don't have to run BT every game, seriously please do this.

    Why do all killer mains have to play like this? This is what is killing this game. I swear in a few months this game will be dead if this keeps up. So anyway, this is my goodbye. I thought it would be a good idea to let random people know that I'm uninstalling this game and I will not come back unless Feng gets a new skin."

    Now that is a low quality post with no meaning that is worth reading through.

    So what is different here? Well, obviously there is proper grammar, spaces between paragraphs, and sentences made more clearer. Some words are even italicized for emphasis. These are a few little things you can do to make a post that won't make someone vomit by looking at it for one second and then leaving. Please, at least make it nice and readable if you are going to write an essay because you're upset.

    You can even add headers or subtitles like this one btw

    This is dedicated to the people who immediately come on here to ramble after running into black ops survivor team on comms or a killer playing the game in an annoying way.

    Furthermore if you're on PC you can even use the "Header" tool to create header text.

  • Insert a drawing between each line.

  • Starting your paragraph with "omg" also goes a long way in me not taking it seriously.

  • I'm on mobile and don't understand how to do italics or bold or anything fancier than paragraph breaks :'(

  • A lot of middle schoolers play this game, unfortunately. I usually chalk those type of threads/posts to them.

  • Hello/Hi/Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening

    ----

    omg just played a game with a filthy dirty trash killer who just tunneld me as survivor ! It's so not fair, i mean, come on just make it to where the survivors timer on the hook is paused when the killer is close so i dont have to run bt every game seriously please.

    Why do all killer mains play like this this is whats killing the game. i swear this game is going to die in a few months if this keeps up.

    ----

    Goodbye i thought it would be a good idea to let random people know that im uninstalling and wont come back until feng gets a new skin.

    There fixed it for you :P