Please don't force me to click & hold every bloodweb node I want to unlock

My index finger has had enough click and holds already.. If I'm holding down Mouse1 and hover over a node, it should consider my intention as wanting to unlock that node. I shouldn't need to release m1 to move on to other nodes.

Comments

  • @nomitherman said:

    My index finger has had enough click and holds already.. If I'm holding down Mouse1 and hover over a node, it should consider my intention as wanting to unlock that node. I shouldn't need to release m1 to move on to other nodes.

    I agree, I wish there was an option on the bloodweb itself, perhaps maybe called "fast mode" which makes leveling so much faster.

    I don't spend my bloodpoints until I get to around 850k, and usually spend them all in one sitting. I'd rather not have to spend 5-10 minutes destroying my index finger for just a few levels.

  • There's a whole slew of QoL changes that would improve the menus.

    Bloodweb Fast Mode:

    1. Remove the holding requirement.
    2. Remove or greatly speed up the animations of the entity blocking nodes.
    3. Disable the notification of the level number that you have to click through. (your level is already clearly visible, we don't need to see it ever bloodweb)
    4. Disable all the lore text. (most noticeable at level 50 because you get a level 50 screen, and the final lore entry EVERY time you complete one)
    5. Disable, or allow the toggling of bloodweb sounds.
    6. Please.

    Or with sound settings, another big pet peeve:

    There's also no reason why you can't disable Killer sounds at menus. If you're playing Oni and waiting in que, every 5 seconds he's going to scream and roar and slam around. Or Huntress who constantly pants as if she just ran a marathon. It's incredibly irritating.

  • @enormous_bruh_moment said:

    There's a whole slew of QoL changes that would improve the menus.

    Bloodweb Fast Mode:

    1. Remove the holding requirement.
    2. Remove or greatly speed up the animations of the entity blocking nodes.
    3. Disable the notification of the level number that you have to click through. (your level is already clearly visible, we don't need to see it ever bloodweb)
    4. Disable all the lore text. (most noticeable at level 50 because you get a level 50 screen, and the final lore entry EVERY time you complete one)
    5. Disable, or allow the toggling of bloodweb sounds.
    6. Please.

    Or with sound settings, another big pet peeve:

    There's also no reason why you can't disable Killer sounds at menus. If you're playing Oni and waiting in que, every 5 seconds he's going to scream and roar and slam around. Or Huntress who constantly pants as if she just ran a marathon. It's incredibly irritating.

    This all requires actual work and doesn't make them money so why would they bother?

    Perhaps if they sold it as a qol expansion pack they may work on it.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2501565#Comment_2501565

    This all requires actual work and doesn't make them money so why would they bother?

    Perhaps if they sold it as a qol expansion pack they may work on it.

    While I agree that it takes a lot of work and they probably wouldn't care enough to do those changes, QoL changes should not be locked behind a paywall.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2501757#Comment_2501757

    While I agree that it takes a lot of work and they probably wouldn't care enough to do those changes, QoL changes should not be locked behind a paywall.

    It shouldn't, but it is the only way they would ever get the green light from their investors to do it.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2501765#Comment_2501765

    It shouldn't, but it is the only way they would ever get the green light from their investors to do it.

    Yeah, I just hate knowing that's the truth.