Why are people like this?
reported.png
As someone that plays relatively low tier killers frequently, I often get messages like these, why??
For added context, i'm a trickster main, and got Caleb today lol, I dont really get the hate for some of the killers, esp ones that arent even "meta" like blight, etc.
Comments
Deathslinger is top tier to some people i guess
because they dumb
So... did you enjoy the ban?
I get heat all the time for playing Trickster as well — especially when I destroy them.
I-I guess?
Maybe next time ill reconsider playing killer at all kek
Or... just disable end-game chat and you don't have to see comments from stupid people. It makes the game much more enjoyable.
Because people who play this game don't want a challenge, they want an easy game that holds their hand so they obliterate their opponents.
edit out their names
trickster seems like the new stridor spirit; i don't envy you guys. i feel like i get a DC-on-sight every other game
Lets hope they are joking for their own sake.