Fixed dream pallets stun but...

Now is easy to know which one is false due to you can literally fuse with the dream pallet is u run on his direction.It doesnt have any collision.

Comments

  • emyhj.jpg

    All part of the secret plan to make Freddy the weakest killer in the roster (again).

  • Are dream pallets even worth it? I hardly played Freddy after the rework and started recently, but it seems that blood pools are a lot better.

  • @Shaped said:

    Are dream pallets even worth it? I hardly played Freddy after the rework and started recently, but it seems that blood pools are a lot better.

    Snares have always been stronger but I find pallets much more fun (assuming they're not currently bugged in some way)

    I'll only run snare freddy if I'm doing some build that doesn't leave room for a pallet addon.

  • I will never forget the first time I got stunned by my own dream pallet and I just stared at my TV with my jaw dropped for what felt like the rest of the match. Good memories

  • on a note do maps still counter pallet Freddy?

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    Now is easy to know which one is false due to you can literally fuse with the dream pallet is u run on his direction.It doesnt have any collision.

    You were able to nocollide with them before the stun glitch, this is just back to normal.