Im convinced devs dont play their game
Have you seen the amount of broken perks, bugs, killer power issues, what is going on? how can a triple A title release a new dlc like this?
Have you seen the amount of broken perks, bugs, killer power issues, what is going on? how can a triple A title release a new dlc like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has always been obvious. Most of the devs have no idea what they’re doing when playing the game.
I was convinced of this back when patch 1.9.2 came out.
that's the reality of a lot of games today.
Thats pretty based, Remmber the time Mathieu got sent to Korea to get bullied by Good survivors, and shortly after we saw HAG buffs?
They do, but not at a very high level.
Or change to instant flashlights
We do not speak of the accursed patch.
Oh I speak of it all the time. I'm not going to let BHVR forget that cluster#@$%
I will never forget that patch and having to main survivor because of it 😪