Just a few more Achievements to go!
With SBMM finally deciding to let me find games as anyone who isn't Pyramid Head, I got on the grind, and now I've only got a few more Achievements left to get!
It's not like there's any real point to this post, and it's not even that impressive since there's still 8 to go, but oh well.

Comments
Noice =D.
Jokes on you. i finally got the Adept Cenobite done,
Now i can work on the others easily.
dw that was yesterday's job
Grats on those two btw =D
Im working on the mikey one again...
I hate how it don't count tiering out of 1... only 2 and 3..
I was able to get left for dead a few days back.
I only got two more to do which one is annoying while the other is easy to do.
hope you get them all
On a different note were you playing as Yun-Jin on Autohaven vs a Huntress with a Zarina called Sewer Slidal Hoe?
If not, someone stole your name. If so, I really appreciate the fact you were the only person that actually tried to unhook me.
Did I have read hard, iron will, autodidact and streetwise?
If so crazy meeting you. You had the rebel shades, crimson plume and the shimmy skirt (which so happen that is the same combo cosmetic that I have on, on my zerina.)
I think those were your perks? I was using a different cosmetic combo, but the game is bugged so in lobby it looks like what you normally wear (in game it's fine but nobody lasted long enough to really have a glimpse thanks to Nea and Elodie deciding to hide in lockers instead of save).
But it does seem like I met you, so hi lol. I knew I recognised the name from somewhere here,
My name is very recognisable
Also I didn't know about that bug. I thought it was the default skin but from a few months ago.
Wish we had a better encounter but I hope our next one will go a bit better (I will remember the name unless you change your name then I will say hi in advance)
I think sewer slidal hoe, or some variation, will probably stick around for a while so we're good on that front. I look forward to our next encounter :)
Be glad you got Evil Incarnate.
That achievement is so unfun to get.
I literally have my attempt permanently saved and uploaded because I couldn't believe my good fortune
it at least it was possible to get it.
left for dead is an achievement that is merciless to whomever trying to get it unless you got lucky or did it back before end game collapse.