Did flashlights change?
It could be that I'm coming back from a long break but lately. People have been shining flashlights in my ear and getting the blind off to force me to drop people. Did they change in the past few months or are more people using them?
Comments
Oh it's probably been this for a while because I've been blinded while looking at a wall
Been like this for a while. I just run Lightborn if I even see 1 flashlight. It sucks having all my work undone because someone used an item.
Same. I had 2 douche bags going in and out of lockers in the basement to grab my attention. I grabbed one and the other jumped out and blinded me by shining the light in my ear.
Lightborn feels so underrated and I love surprising survivors with it. 9/10 times they never expect it lol.
That and franklins. Pretend to pick up someone, turn around and smack it out of their hand. They're like Golum when he lost the ring. "LOST!!!! My precious is lost!!!!!!"
Rofl I always try to find a way to equip Franklin's if I can find room for it ๐
It's been like that for at least a year and a half. One of the more fun things to do as survivor.
Remember when they changed it so survivors needed to be within your FoV to blind you? That didn't last long.
Yeah I have been away a long time. Hopped on when a chapter released but usually left shortly after. Pinhead on the other hand I am having fun playing as him so I'm around for now. At least till End walker comes out :P
Just look at a wall?
That doesn't work half the time anymore. That's why I made the thread. Been getting flashlight blinded a lot lately. I almost always bait a pick up if someone has a flashlight in the lobby.
I wear Lightborn if there is even one boosted survivor specifically because I lost a hook while staring at a wall, and immediately whipping in the opposite direction. But, what good will that do when they can blind the side of your head?