New sound when cycling the twins

It’s a little confusing hearing the sound of a completed generator when switching between the twins. A new sound when changing players while spectating would be nice, but that’s not interfering with in game moments like it does for me while playing as the Twins

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yeah each time you switch between Charlotte and Victor you hear a gen getting completed. It does get annoying and pretty confusing after a while but I guess it's just a audio bug.


    I'd avoid playing the Twins until this gets fixed.

  • @theplaggg said:

    Yeah each time you switch between Charlotte and Victor you hear a gen getting completed. It does get annoying and pretty confusing after a while but I guess it's just a audio bug.

    I'd avoid playing the Twins until this gets fixed.

    I’m not sure what it’s supposed to be. If it was the same sound as when the entity appears in the blood web I’d like it. That cloudy flash sound like a literal sheet of darkness being snapped out

  • Can also confirm this happened while playing them two days ago. I thought the gens were actually being completed and my counter was bugged for half the match.

  • It wuold seem that somehow this is generally linked to pov switches. the same bug occurs when switching between survivors in spectator mode

  • This is a known bug, there is an acknowleged bug report in on it.