Changes to the game map
You made it, it now has so many pallets, you can't do ######### anymore as killer.
Thanks BHVR.
You made it, it now has so many pallets, you can't do ######### anymore as killer.
Thanks BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think even the bigger issue is that almost all of the pallets in that map are safe pallets. The majority of them you are forced to break. Very few of them are actual mind game pallets. I don't get why any safe pallets exist period. All pallets should be mind game able so that each one is a battle of skill between the players.
I played it once so far but the bottom level was FULL with pallets. I broke every pallet and didn't get looped once and even with the pustule event and all offerings survivors got to 1 gen in the end, in the end they died because no pallets were left, yes but if it weren't for the event and spirit fury with a brute force build I would've never been able to 4k them
I still won, but after breaking like a tons of safe pallets with no counter play to them.
And I only won, because it was a toxic swf wasting the pallets, a good swf team would have totally dominated me.
I used to love the game map before the update, but now it's just a mess in getting a million pallets on the head.
As survivor I won 3 times playing on it in a row, so I don't think it's a hard map anymore, but instead a completely survivor favoured map.
they need to shrink down that map like they did with hags map, and lower pallet count
ur joking right
2 floors, tons of pallets, playing huntress on that map without hexes feels like I ate #########
making the game smaller would make it unplayable for lowrank survivors against the doc.
All they did was increase the minimum amount of pallets or? I don't see how that's a problem especially since it was needed.
I agree that it would be nice to have a few more pallets to mindgame on, but I feel like many maps have the problem of having a lot of pallets you can't really mindgame on. But once again with the pallet density as it is right now, I don't see a problem. Game is just a bit less killer sided now.
It is a huge problem, because you just can keep running and finding new pallets within a 10 m radius.
They should make it larger or somewhat, but not a ######### in the ass for every killer.
Hmm sure but on the game map it doesn't seem like there are too many pallets. Like once again all they did is increase the minimum amount of pallets to 15, and 15 pallets on that map is definitely not too much. So once most of them are gone survivors will have quite some trouble. Personally playing as killer I have never had a problem with the pallets on the game map. Especially since that map also has so few windows to vault through.
They should reduce max pallet amount then.
I had much trouble in this map and as survivor I win easily due to the sick amount of pallets.
I recommend dodging SWF usually. It helps a lot to reduce the unbalance
honestly, i've never been a big fan of this map as a killer, since it completely screws with my 2 main killers: billy cant use his map pressure on this map and trapper cant use his traps effectively.
that said, i used to love this map when playing wraith, back when the bloodhound was build in his standart kit, since it was literally impossible to escape from him once you were injured. he would ALWAYS find you.