I got bp reward on two of my profiles but I didn't played so no crash happened
Just letting people know.
Edit: Also if you are at cap you still get the reward for anyone interested.
Just letting people know.
Edit: Also if you are at cap you still get the reward for anyone interested.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sucks for anyone playing at the time, including myself. ๐ข
Yeah. Another pretty good job. They should give you guys x2 reward for this at least.
I didn't get any BP and I am VERY upset that this happened.
So that why i didn't get anything.
Thank goodness I had just finished a game.
I wasn't even playing dbd. So you got the reward also because you weren't in the match?
Same ๐
Rewards dont seem to be happening for people who were playing when reset happened.
Yeah, I got the crash after a game but no reward on starting the game back up too.
Was also in game and crashed afterwards. Still haven't got any BP rewards when I was iridescent 2. Behavior best be compensating for the mistake they failed to find during PTB testing lmao
I was in a match, game crashed, no BP reward and reset to ash IV. got progress on my archive and match reward though
Yes, I got it. I was literally on the endgame screen when it happened.
So it's settled then. Crash caused people to not get rewards.
This game man. :S