The More SBMM Is on the more.you realise....
You realise that the game is extreamly unbalanced but we have other people on this forum who say other wise. (Slushy spelt wrong) Dare I say even now the only current killer who are viable on pc are blight spirit and nurse, yet on console its probably just spirit. Any other killers are shaken out as they are not up to par with the top 3. I'm not saying that lower killers can't win its just the lack of consistency winning. With spirt and nurse you can get a solid 3-4 k out of most matches and pip up but with other killers like legion and ghostface it becomes a lot harder and you could only pull a 1-2k maybe less. And still not pip. And I dont even think there is much a way to change this. Bad killers will stay bad like trickster and clown. :)
Comments
Well then SBMM might actually help balancing the game because the statistics will also represent these imbalances etc.
High hopes in the company, you have.
what you are not realizing that the sweaty version of this game is the most unfun, and the devs have gone on record saying that they dont want this game to be balanced around high level play.
I am just a little bit optimistic and judge this game by what it is. A game.
Well I don’t have fun having no chance of winning because the game is balanced around people who put in no time or effort to learn.