Favorite mori animation?
We all know Wraith and Trapper need a rework because theirs look lame and weak compared to the rest. After all, they are the oldest killers. No hard feelings.
I especially like Myers because it fits the character pretty well although I miss a little head tilt at the end like in the movies. That would be perfect.
Plus the clown. It's very original and unique. That finger licking disturbs me everytime lol
I especially like Myers because it fits the character pretty well although I miss a little head tilt at the end like in the movies. That would be perfect.
Plus the clown. It's very original and unique. That finger licking disturbs me everytime lol
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Also the Clown. It goes on a bit too long but there's something satisfying about watching him headstomp the teabagging Claudette who hit you with Decisive
Sadly old killers won't get mori reworks in the near future, would love see a morning with the wraith just appearing behind, the survivor notice a sinister presence, turn around slowly with chills crumbling and the wraith looking at her for a second and kill her. Would be so cool instead of "slap slap slap DONE"
I'd say probably Myers after that. The he just slowly slides his blade into your chest... amazing.
I'm a little bias because I use to Main Huntress.
Piggy's and Wraith's are really disappointing. There are a few I haven't seen though, I guess they may be worse.
Going to say Myers is one of the best - there's something quite dramatic about it, and Rin's is also pretty awesome (f*cking love her shriek at the end).
My favorite's the Wraith's.
It's not worth watching, so I'm not distracted. I can keep an ear out during the animation for nearby Survivors.
The Nurse. Gentle, yet brutal.
Billy's - it's the sneer at the end when he wipes his face. I do also like the way Myers discards the bodies with the throw.
Spirit and Hag. They are just... Brutal. I love it.
I like the clowns, but why does he suck the finger?
Or maybe he just likes the taste of generator oil.
I get the finger collection, that's his Motis Operandi as a serial killer. But yeah, I think he likes the taste of generator oil.
Spirit, Hag & Leatherface
I have always loved the huntress'
It's simple, but brutal, and I could dig it eternally. I also admire the Spirit's
And yeah, the Clown's mori animation is lore based. That's why I like it more than others.
Hillbilly's feels most personal to me. I also love how the doctor rubs his hands at the beginning of his.
Wraith, his animation is the shortest.
dont you dare to touch my trappys mori! thats by far my favourite.
its simple, yes but it does fit very well to him.
besides that, i still think billy and wraith need a mori rework, as billys is just the lamest out of all the moris and wraiths is too similar to the trapper... why cant he just rip off the survivors head with the spine? pls! that would fit his character sooo much better than the rage mode he gets with his current mori...
Doctor's, definitely, he uses his power for the deed instead of his tool + daaamn it's intense.
I honestly really like Freddys, it's just so simple but effective. Myers is a classic though definitely one of my faves. I love all the moris but my absolute favorite is the Spirits, you can just see all the rage in her and it's just amazing.....oh also WAH!!!
*whack* *vrooom vrooom* -*YEAAAAAAAARGH!!* *Autistic screeching*
This one i think.
I like Leatherface's a lot.
And I really like getting mori'd by Daddy Myers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Myers and Spirit. Hag is easily the most disturbing.