Sbmm praise?
What happened to all the people that praised sbmm and acted like it was the next best thing since sliced bread
All you see on the forum these days is people complaining about it what happened to all the people defending it like you killed their family if you spoke out against it where did they go
Perhaps they finally realised that bhvr has let us down again like they have time and time again
Comments
I actually only made one thread, which highlighted the key issues I wanted addressed with MMR. It was moreso criticism than complaining.
I have made my stance extremely clear. MMR is anti-fun for me. There are two options, either roll back MMR or make the game more fun.
Someone else said that they thought it was a great system that was clearly going to work, and any flaws would be far outweighed by the benefits, so I said fine, i'm willing to wait and be proven correct
I'll be honest and say that yea I did want to play with and against people with similar Ranks (Grades) but the last match I played was against red Ranks (Grades) and me in Bronze Ranks (Grades)
I thought SBMM would change that... guess not
You can have a opinion nobody stoping you but when more people have a opposite opinion I find it quite telling
You expected them to actually fix the game
Phenomenal joke buddy I died laughing at that one these are the same people that left console unplayable for months and it still lags bad at times to this day
The only people who praise SBMM are survivor mains because it makes the matches even easier.
As a Killer main, I must say sweating every game is miserable and considering how BHVR thinks making killers find survivor boon totems in a future patch is a good idea, I'm thinking about playing survivor only now. It's easy, fun and relaxing.
I'm whatever they call the Red grade (iridescent? Idk- I mean supposedly they don't mean anything and yet I'm constantly matched with similar colours. Go figure).
To be clear, I've never had any sort of ego or delusion about my skill level. I just play the game because I liked it and it's somewhat addicting. I'd rate myself as being a competent and dependable team mate. My shortcomings are mostly when it comes to looping. I find it difficult on console to navigate the way I want, so I'd say I'm mediocre that way lol. So it's not that I have any problems facing Killers at my skill level.
My issue is that the camping and tunneling is basically constant. I mean CONSTANT. It gets to the point that I'm shocked when the Killer plays normally. My friend convinced me to try a few matches with her this evening (we don't voice chat, just join together) and it was the exact same thing. Constant face-camping. Tunneling right off the hook, or through borrowed time over and over.
Most of these Killer's are iridescent, or formerly Rank 1-3.
It was honestly better before. I just find it flabbergasting how bad it is.
And I really wanted SBMM to work. But other than Day 1, it's been a nightmare for me.
Because most people in this game cry about everything and don't give it a go.
A lot of people are actually being tested and don't like it.
If it's still not 'working' for a lot of people in another while then I understand complaining but not right now.
I mean it took them how long to put this (Bad Word) into the game and it is funny
I know that consoles lag (I play on Xbox)
I'm not complaining. I kept asking for it to be put on full time, glad it happened.
Then again, I'm not in the top tier of killers so not facing sweaty matches one after the other. I get some but not nearly as often as I used to.
Actually, people kept attacking anyone that said they liked the new system, or bitching about inconsequential nonsense like "wah I wanna be sweaty but I don't want sweaty opponents", which is a whole lot of the complaints. Because if someone's complaining about only getting sweaty trials, there's no way in hell they weren't dominating beforehand. That's just not how the system works.
It is how humans work, though - forgetting all their victories and obsessing over their losses.
Idk why there's so many people denying that sbmm doesn't make the game more sweaty and intense. The system is literally meant to make people want to try really hard every game and win all the time. And heavily rewards people for running meta stuff.
SBMM is terrible for killers. Killers need a weak link on the survivor side to have a decent game. Unless you go top 3 killers with ultra rare with thousands of hours into a killer then sure.
The element of match RNG is gone.
You face good survivors, and it shows. In a bad way. Games go faster, more boring, you have to cut chases because most m1 killers will get you looped to every single pallet in the game.
A good survivor will always beat a good killer, period. Thats why you have much more second chances as a survivor then as a killer. A killer cannot make mistakes, or he lost.
Look at otzdarva lately, widely known as the best dbd killer player with the most knowledge and skill. Wel sir, he's getting his Sh!t pushed in since mmr has come into play. Just saying