It is called easy anti-cheat because it is easy to cheat through

Easy anti-cheat?

Where the hell is Hard anti-cheat?

Update: So obviously I just had a cheater game, but the real kicker was that my game just crashed next game. Just ugh, no dbd for me today I guess.

Comments

  • It also makes me unable to play the game on Linux. I hate it so much. XD

  • That is the joke I use in this game, since the sbmm was enabled just this week I've encountered 3 hackers.

    Maybe one day easy anti cheat will detect cheaters/hackers.

  • @nikodemo said:

    It also makes me unable to play the game on Linux. I hate it so much. XD

    There is a reason for that.

  • Yeah that's about right I did some research on EAC and i gotta say google it for yourself but for an anti cheat that's suppose to be "machine learning" It sure hasn't learned anything in Dead by Daylight LMFAO.

  • I wonder how many people use cheats but in subtle ways instead of flying Ghostface throwing hatchets.

  • @OrangeJack said:

    I wonder how many people use cheats but in subtle ways instead of flying Ghostface throwing hatchets.

    just imagine

    Infinite locker dwitght with no afk crows

  • Hard Anti-cheat bricks the players PC when it detects a keyboard macro.