Hillbilly's SBMM is HUGE

I haven't played Billy much, and last month, I decided to take a break from the game (for more than 30 days). But now I am playing Billy and getting really long queue times up to 5 - 8 minutes and sweaty survivors. 

Compared to other Killers I've played today: Bubba, Demo, Wraith, Pyramid Head -- their queues are much shorter and survivors are less sweaty. Have someone else noticed this on Billy? 

Comments

  • I played him for a daily and got a pretty sweaty team but I was playing at a weird hour so there might not have been anyone on. I wouldn't have a decent MMR on him either because I hate playing him so try and avoid it which that match reinforced, next daily is getting cancelled.

  • Well, they acknowledged that Hillbilly was bugged in previous tests, so it wouldn’t exactly be a surprise if the same bug persisted.

  • Don't look directly at it or you will never look away.