Spawns...
BHVR can you please do something about Spawns? I just had a match as GF in Crotus Pen, Survivors spawned together, all 4, at Shack, On a Gen, and my Devour Hope was right next to them!!!!
Cmon seriously? I lose Gen cause 4 were there, i lost Devour because they spawned on it .... How can this happen!? Starting the match with 1 less gen and with 1 less Perk. Goddamn it BHVR...JUST TELL US THAT PLAYING KILLER IS AN OPTION BECAUSE MAKING KILLER BOTS WOULD NOT BE FUN. Just tell us you need some random idiot to play killer to create a SENSE OF FALSE DANGER for Survivors.
I'd rather you tell me that then me actually trying to figure out anything you do...
Comments
That’s a good spawn. Have 4 people spawn split up and complete 3 gens after your first chase. That’s bad
IT's equally #########. You start losing no matter what...
I wouldn't mind the Gen going if i could have had value from Devour later to compensate the bad start but it just didn't happen...
But you only lost 1 gen compared to 3. Devour is sad but that’s just totems tbh
Are you WANTING survivors split up? Particularly with a stalky boi?
I'll take that all day. Your fault for running devour without undying. 4 spawning together is a blessing these days.
Don't worry, they'll fix totem spawns once survivors get boons.
Totem spawns are his fault because he doesn't run a perk? I mean, undying would disappear in the first 15 seconds, and once they realized he had devour, there would be no protection regardless. It hardly matters because the issue is the survivor Shack spawn...
Yes it's my fault Spawns are horrible and they created a Hex to protect Hexes instead of fixing the problem, totally my fault.
No. They'll fix boon Totem spawns.
I don't mind them spawning together, the issue was the place where they spawn and what was in that place.
YES. Survivors can spawn on a totem everyone knows this its why you run undying with it. Everything about totems is rng so you try to increase your chances with undying. As for spawns you got the best possible spawns (all spawned together) so your only real complaint is the bad luck your totem was there.
For every terrible totem spawn there is also a great one. RNG
No i should not waste a perk slot for covering a Hex... that's stupid game design. You make spawns better so Hexes have a chance on their own. Tell me do you run Undying by itself? I don't.
Undying does nothing if there's no other Hex so you are using 2 hexes to make each other useful cause own their own they are useless, one because Spawns are horrible and the other because it does nothing besides replacing another Hex.... That's BAD game design. I'm not wasting 2 perk slots just for the usefulness of 1 perk. I'd use undying if i was using a full Hex build and that's a maybe, since Retribution, Thrill, and Haunted Grounds would cover up Devour or Ruin pretty well already.
Again i already said i don't mind them spawning together, i said the problem was the location and what was in that location... A Gen and a Hex Totem. The chances of anyone seeing the Totem were Extremely High, almost 100% i'd say. I lost 2 things because RNG screwed me, not Survivor skill, not my skill or lack of it, RNG, i got screwed even before i could move. But you're saying it's my fault because i didn't Run Undying... Yeah makes sense.
How hard can it really be to not have survivors spawn on top of gens/totems? It's damn frustrating and BHVR knows this. They just don't give two squirts of piss.