Designated BP farming killer in SBMM

Since the new matchmaking system will make you win on average 1/2 of the games, the builds/killer/skill don't matter anymore in the long run because you will have roughly the same results.

So i decided to make a designated killer to farm BP, in wich I intentionally handicap myself and after some losses you get to a point where you play against survivors that are not very efficient on gens and you can farm a lot of points even if you dont get a 4k (because kills are almost meaningless for points). And it's actually fun because you almost allways max BP and you don't depend on perks or addons to get a good match, the system takes care of it for you. I chose demo for the experiment because it's a killer that you can max deviousness quite easily and that is fun to play with his base kit.

If you have a killer that you don't particulary want to tryhard to get high MMR i recommend trying this, it's fun and very efficient farming.

image.png


Comments

  • You may as well throw in Thrill of the Hunt and Distressing as well then.

  • @Seraphor said:

    You may as well throw in Thrill of the Hunt and Distressing as well then.

    Actually true, although a bit pointless since hunter and deviousness are allways maxed, i'ts just sometimes brutality and usually sacrifice that miss bp

  • Get max points in a few categories in less time: Distressing + Beast of Prey + BBQ. That's my farming build and it's wonderful. As a fourth perk, I like running Lightborn (used to be Whispers, back before dedicated servers went live.)

    I don't like Thrill of the Hunt, survivors often get more points cleansing it than I do running it. Beast of Prey all the way.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Get max points in a few categories in less time: Distressing + Beast of Prey + BBQ. That's my farming build and it's wonderful. As a fourth perk, I like running Lightborn (used to be Whispers, back before dedicated servers went live.)

    I don't like Thrill of the Hunt, survivors often get more points cleansing it than I do running it. Beast of Prey all the way.

    I wouldn't use whispers since it actually helps you and will make your MMR go up

  • Fun for you but what about the guy on the bottom lol.

  • @Shaped said:

    Fun for you but what about the guy on the bottom lol.

    What does that have to do with this post?

  • Lowering your mmr on purpose to face people like that.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Get max points in a few categories in less time: Distressing + Beast of Prey + BBQ. That's my farming build and it's wonderful. As a fourth perk, I like running Lightborn (used to be Whispers, back before dedicated servers went live.)

    I don't like Thrill of the Hunt, survivors often get more points cleansing it than I do running it. Beast of Prey all the way.

    Yes, this is the way. Praise be to Lightborn, the god king of perks. I always knew you were a real one.

  • I feel like Blight would benefit from it the most w/ Placebo Tablet, he's already powerful with BBQ and a pretty good bloodpoint farmer.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2485041#Comment_2485041

    Lowering your mmr on purpose to face people like that.

    The MMR balances itself to make the killer go against survivors on the same level, allowing for more balanced matches with a handicapping add-on. OP was able to land a 2k.

  • @Shaped said:

    Fun for you but what about the guy on the bottom lol.

    ?? This man was at the same level as me with the build I was using, at least according to the system so I don't know how am I abusing him.

  • @Shaped said:

    Fun for you but what about the guy on the bottom lol.

    He got a 2-2 draw.

    Also its not like the survivor team was planning on playing nice with those load outs lol.

  • the fact that you picked Demo as your BP Farmer is kind of upsetting to me, but honestly he's a good boy and as long as he get's paid for his efforts, i don't mind