I give up, It's imposible get the 30 killer vials
So, that's, I give up get the 30 killers vials
I refuse to wait 20-30 min for 1 game, and don't grant a full vial(even if grant a full vial is not worz)
2 games=vial, 1 game wait = 30 min, 60 games = lobby wait time 30 hours........
That's insane! 30 h of camfire simulator, no way I do that
I enjoy the survivor event, was pretty funny have something more to do, not only repair. With this event I have had a lot more fun than with any others(as survivor), but killer part it's like no event, only 1 skin of reward.
P.D.: Was a nice test of what happend if add more diferent objectives
Comments
Glad I got mine fairly early on as my queue times only went up to around 15 minutes each time for the last few.
They really ######### the bed with this.
At rank 8 it takes 3-5 minutes to find a game, but it's always 100% a SWF group tryharding.
Wow, I'm also rank 8 and need 20-30 min of wait, and also all SWF xD
Maybe I should change my region?
yes it is the biggest isue of game so far, even more than DS and the hatch
waithing 20 mins for playing as a killer is unbearable, and it is not cuz lack of playerbase, is a BUG
I've given up too. The wait is insane. Being a killer main, this really sucks.
I've given up too. The wait is insane. Being a killer main, this really sucks.
I pretty much stopped as well. Just not worth the wait times. I'm half way there as killer. Just not fun, and none of the costumes are for killers I play, other than Trapper.
Double edged sword. The Survivors in my Region aren't burning petals and are running perks to make it as hard as possible to make it to event hooks.
Which is fine, I'll gain em slowly, meanwhile I camp the one that brings DS, and the biggest looper.
It doesnt matter if you search worldwide.
If the WHOLE dbd population is playing the other side, that naturally leads to higher queue times in an asymetrical game.
We can only get ping filters if we get dedicated servers, and that will sadly never happen I guess
not a bug just to many killers wanting to play killer
that happens when u nerf surv
It's already been explained to you you're wrong and you still keep spouting this. Sad
If anything it's terrible survivor mains playing killer clogging up the queue for the event. Takes them 90 matches to get 30.
Nothing to do with any nerfs - just the sheer amount of people needing to get their killer vials for the event!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/27914/update-the-halloween-blight-event#latest
Please refer to this post.
i did my 30 survivor vials and atm im 1 vial away from the 30 killer vials i know they changed it but i dont mind the wait time i can put youtube or netflix on my cellphone or second monitor or watch a twitch streamer or msg with friends in discord
plus its been a great time to prestige my nurse and practice on her been a great fun time learning nurse id honestly prefer the vials before the change
Then you should like the new update that is effective from now on, both have been merged and now share progress. Completing a vial with either role will earn Putrid Serum that may be used to unlock the Halloween cosmetics in the Store.