MMR IS FINALLY ONLINE!
LET'S ######### GO!! WOOOO!
I've been getting instant matchmaking, and it seems to be doing a pretty good job so far (meme not intended)
Tagged:
Mod
LET'S ######### GO!! WOOOO!
I've been getting instant matchmaking, and it seems to be doing a pretty good job so far (meme not intended)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meme not intended but in time may prove true.
Good that you're getting fast lobbies - do you mind saying what side that is on, Survivor or Killer?
I'm just trying to keep track of all the feedback
Killer mostly.
It's almost instant
Mine are taking forever. sitting at 5 minutes with Trickster because i had a big win streak :(
i gave up waiting lol.