So is slugging good right now?
Recently came back so I have no idea what's the changes they have made but I recently went against a Freddy that slugged to get a 4K. So I crawled to the edge of the map with the least hook assuming I would have at least 50% on pick up?(Got some wiggle timer previously) only to get picked up and it didn't even get any bonus on the meter lol.
Comments
You Nee a Perk For that
I have been playing for a year and a half and have never got free wiggle progress from laying in the dirt. Flip-Flop allows this up to 50 percent (I think) but another point.....How long you been gone to think this would happen.
Wiggle progress slowly regress when slugged.
Since Oni dropped.
Really?
That's pretty stupid or is this a perk?
If he does it in rapid succession otherwise it decreases as @Clevite states.
A mod said you do slowly lose wiggle progression after a killer drops you but you would have to be slugged for a very long time
Is now, was then, and always will be.
No, it is a game mechanic