To Help Speed Up End Game
I hear a lot of Killers, myself included, who don't like having to hit each Survivor teabagging at the exit just to get them to leave. Every time Killers complain about this, the majority of Survivors claim they are waiting around to make sure all the other Survivors have made it out alive safely.
Have a new Survivor status icon for the HUD that shows a Survivor has entered the Exit Area (but hasn't yet escaped).
Have it remain that way for 15 seconds after returning to the Trial Area, unless injured or downed.
Have it only visible to Survivors, though.
Comments
Survivors will no longer have the excuse of sticking around because they're making sure the other Survivors are safe.
Honestly with how SWF runs the game I'm surprised they don't have a mini-map with all the information on it.
just run noed it counters teabagging survivors who sit in the gates
Not really.... Actually not at all. It's the safe effect. You still have to smack them, and they still crawl out. Unless they are dumb and teabag you from the middle of the gate.
What NOED does is give a killer a chance during the endgame. Normally the survivors can split between two gates and get them both rather safely. With NOED you can start throwing people on hooks making the gates unsafe until they find the totem.
Even if implemented, this won't stop Survivors from teabagging at the exit. They'll just fall back on the excuse that they wanted to give the Killer some free points and get some in return.
I stick around to make sure if someones running my way injured i can take the hit for them. As for tea bagging killers I very rarely if ever do it. For the last hit if the killer was cool I'll either stand there or crouch and let them get a hit for the bonus bp.
So far all the killers 've played with for the most part respect my gameplay decision and the fact I let them get an extra hit in. The times I'm last one or the gates are open and I know someones going to make it or are waiting for the hatch I just run out immediately.
Now for the excuse just stop, both sides have jerks that make excuses for their toxic behavior and killers that cmap at 1st hook and do nothing but smack the survivor repeatedly on the hook are a good example.
Ah, well my problem is that I take it too seriously. I just assume that the Survivors are at the exit gates just waiting to teabag, so I go put myself in a corner instead.
Problem with that is having to wait an additional 10-15 minutes for the match to end (the Survivors come looking for me, spend several minutes trying to get my attention, get bored and leave one at a time, and the last two fight over the hatch).
you took me way too literally friend, take a chill pill
Franklin's Demise is better than NOED for that last exit area hit
Such an underrated perk. Maybe not one of the most useful but one of the most fun for sure. Only thing funnier than hitting a survivor running out and seeing his toolbox left behind is 4 toolboxes/med kits etc left behind.
Entity blocks your escape if you're inside the exit gate for more than 15 seconds. If you want to help others stay outside it, if not escape.
Just an idea